Planoplas Master Trainer, Andrea Heath launched Liberty Aesthetics Academy with the sole ambition of 1:1, accredited plasma training. Our fibroblast courses are underpinned by knowledge & understanding of the science of skin. Andrea, qualified to Level 6 Aesthetics, is also a City & Guilds Educator. Andrea has trained technicians from all over the UK, but her skills & dedication have helped spread her reputation as a plasma pen trainer across the US, collaborating with Plasma Concepts in Boston. Andrea has endorsed The Plasma Room and Mel Crossfield as a prestige trainer in plasma and microneedling for Liberty Aesthetics.
WHY SHOULD you TRAIN with planoplas?
- Our 1:1 plasma training courses allow you to work hands-on, & intuitively from the outset.
- With Level 3 Prestige Planoplas training, you are qualified to perform upper & lower blepharoplasty, treat Smokers’ Lines & Crow’s Feet.
- The Advanced Planoplas Techniques training covers skin tightening, scar revision, mole & skin tag removal, skin rejuvenation, acne scarring, age spots & more.
- UK wide, fibroblast training with Planoplas provides a pathway for learners, accredited & carrying CPD points at every step.
- Study guides & online assessments guide you through the theory behind Plasma pen therapy, so all the knowledge & understanding you need is covered before training.
- The techniques involved in Plasma pen therapy are varied & demanding, so we give you the time and attention, which are difficult in a group situation.
- Plasma training at LAA covers every aspect of the Patient Journey, from initial consultation to aftercare; we also provide the marketing support & editable documentation to launch your business, throughout the UK.
Designed and engineered by Markus Müller in Karlsruhe, Germany. Our device is now FDA cleared in the US, has 2-speed as standard and comes with a free 5-year warranty. The pen’s reliability, precision and ergonomic design will enable you to achieve lasting results with one treatment.
If you would like some more information, then please contact us